If you run a business that serves a number of different companies then you may want to utilise the Companies table to store details of the companies and be able to allocate vehicles and drivers accordingly (see Allocate a Vehicle). User profiles can also be assigned to a company, which will control what data that user has visibility of in FleetWave (see Add a New User).
1. Navigate to the Companies table
2. Click to add a new record
3. Enter a unique value in the 'Company Code' field
We suggest a simple sequential number pattern, e.g. 001, 002, 003 etc.
4. Enter the company name in the 'Description' field
5. Enter address and contact details for the company
6. Select if you want to link the company to any other hierarchy, e.g. there's a 1-1 relationship between a company and a location
7. Click to save the record