If your company has multiple departments then you can set this up in FleetWave by adding a record for each in the Departments table. Vehicles and drivers can then be allocated to departments (see Allocate a Vehicle), which can be particularly useful for filtering reports and KPIs to analyse how individual departments are performing. User profiles can also be assigned to a department, which will control what data that user has visibility of in FleetWave (see Add a New User).
1. Navigate to the Departments table
2. Click to add a new record
3. Enter a unique value in the 'Department Code' field
We suggest a simple sequential number pattern, e.g. 001, 002, 003 etc.
4. Enter the 'Department Name'
5. Select if you want to link the department to any other hierarchy, e.g. there's a 1-1 relationship between a department and a cost centre
6. Click to save the record