You will most likely have a number of suppliers for a range of reasons, including vehicle procurement and maintenance work. You can record the details of these in the Suppliers table, and set what they are suppliers for, ensuring they can only be selected for relevant reasons (e.g. prevent a vehicle supplier being selected as the supplier on maintenance jobs).
Check the video out:
1. Navigate to the Suppliers table
2. Click to add a new record
3. Enter a unique value in the 'Supplier Code' field
We suggest a simple sequential number pattern, e.g. 001, 002, 003 etc.
4. Enter the supplier's name in the 'Company' field
5. Enter the suppliers address and contact details
6. Select what this company is a supplier of by setting the yes/no flags on the relevant modules
This will make the supplier available for selection on those modules, e.g. when raising a maintenance record, if you've set the maintenance flag to yes on the supplier record, you will be able to select them as the supplier for that job.
7. Click to save the record