If your company has multiple cost centres then you can set this up in FleetWave by adding a record for each in the Cost Centres table, which will enable all your fleet-related costs to be allocated accordingly. Vehicles and drivers can also be allocated to cost centres (see Allocate a Vehicle), which can be particularly useful for filtering reports and KPIs to analyse how individual cost centres are performing. Finally, user profiles can be assigned to a cost centre, which will control what data that user has visibility of in FleetWave (see Add a New User).
1. Navigate to the Cost Centres table
2. Click to add a new record
3. Enter a unique value in the 'Cost Centre Code' field
We suggest a simple sequential number pattern, e.g. 001, 002, 003 etc.
4. Enter the cost centre name in the 'Cost Centre Name' field
5. Select if you want to link the cost centre to any other hierarchy, e.g. there's a 1-1 relationship between a cost centre and a department
6. Navigate to the Address tab and
7. Enter address and contact details for the cost centre
8. Click to save the record