You can export the data from most tables in FleetWave if you want it for, say, reporting purposes. Exports include whatever data is currently being displayed in the browse table you are viewing, meaning that if you filter the results to only show a subset of data in the table, this is all that will be exported.
Check the video out:
1. Click on the kebab (3 dots) menu icon in the top right corner of the browse table you wish to export from
2. Click on Import/Export
3. In the pop-up window, navigate to the Export tab
4. Check any of the settings you require from the following:
- Apply XLS formatting: Check this box to remove any background formulas and just export the raw data
- Use simplified header: Check this box to remove additional header details from the Word, PDF and Excel formats, such as the date and time of the export and the user who performed the export
- Do not translate column names: Check this box if you want the output to return the field database values instead of the field names you see on screen (e.g. VEHICLE_ID_FW instead of Registration Number)
5. Click on the output file type you require
FleetWave will export the data from the table into the requested file format and download it to your computer.
Note - Export CSV (all columns) will include all columns from the table, whereas the other formats will only include the columns visible on the browse table.