In this section we are looking at how to set a vehicle live once you have created it manually. Any vehicles that have been added to the system via an import process will be automatically set to 'Live'.
Check the video out:
1. Navigate to the Vehicles module
2. Search for the vehicle you wish to make live
3. Open the vehicle to be updated in edit mode
4. Set the status to 'Live'
5. The red fields on this screen are then mandatory
6. You must also navigate to the Procurement tab to enter the 'Supply Method'
7. Then navigate to the Compliance tab to enter the below mandatory data:
The fields in this section are mandatory as they are required for the system to complete certain KPI calculations.
8. Save the record
Tip - Once you have made the vehicle live you will notice that there are still some key calculated fields that are not yet completed, such as 'next service date'. Follow the guides for setting up and allocating drivers and scheduling events.