If your company has multiple cost centers then you can set this up in FleetWave by adding a record for each in the Cost Centers table, which will enable all your fleet-related costs to be allocated accordingly. Vehicles and drivers can also be allocated to cost centers (see Allocate a Vehicle), which can be particularly useful for filtering reports and KPIs to analyze how individual cost centers are performing. Finally, user profiles can be assigned to a cost center, which will control what data that user has visibility of in FleetWave (see Add a New User).
1. Navigate to the Cost Centers table
2. Click to add a new record
3. Enter a unique value in the 'Cost Center Code' field
We suggest a simple sequential number pattern, e.g. 001, 002, 003 etc.
4. Enter the cost center name in the 'Cost Center Name' field
5. Select if you want to link the cost center to any other hierarchy, e.g. there's a 1-1 relationship between a cost center and a department
6. Navigate to the Address tab and
7. Enter address and contact details for the cost center
8. Click to save the record