If your company operates in multiple locations then you can set this up in FleetWave by adding a record for each in the Locations table. Vehicles and drivers can then be allocated to locations (see Allocate a Vehicle), which can be particularly useful for filtering reports and KPIs to analyze how different locations are performing. User profiles can also be assigned to a location, which will control what data that user has visibility of in FleetWave (see Add a New User).
1. Navigate to the Locations table
2. Click to add a new record
3. Enter a unique value in the 'Location Code' field
We suggest a simple sequential number pattern, e.g. 001, 002, 003 etc.
4. Enter the location name in the 'Description' field
5. Select if you want to link the location to any other hierarchy, e.g. there's a 1-1 relationship between a location and a department
6. Click to save the record