When your assets reach the end of their service life, reflecting this in FleetWave is simply a case of updating the asset status and capturing a few details of the disposal. Disposing of assets in FleetWave moves them into the archive table and ensures they're not included in any live reports or KPIs.
1. Navigate to the Assets table
2. Search for the relevant asset and open the record in edit mode
3. Change the 'Vehicle Status' to 'Disposed'
FleetWave will make a couple of fields on the Disposal tab mandatory.
4. Navigate to the Disposal tab
5. Enter a 'Sold Date' and 'Sale Reason', as well as any other information you have regarding the sale/return
6. Click to the record
A pop-up message will confirm the asset has been disposed and the record archived, and you will be returned to the Assets browse table.
Tip - If the asset has not yet been disposed, so you may not know the required disposal information, but it is no longer in service on your fleet, then you can set a status of 'Awaiting Disposal' to highlight this.