If there is a need to move multiple vehicles from one hierarchy to another, for example, a number of your vehicles are moving from one department to another, then this can be achieved quickly in FleetWave via the Batch Reallocation Tool.
Check the video out:
1. Navigate to the Batch Reallocation Tool
2. Select the criteria of the vehicles you want to reallocate, e.g. vehicles allocated to the Sales department
3. Click the search button
FleetWave will populate the embed table at the bottom of the page with all the vehicles that match the searched criteria.
4. Select a 'Start Date' and 'Allocation Reason' for the new allocations
5. Select the new hierarchies you want to allocate the vehicles to
6. Click the check box on the row of each vehicle you wish to reallocate, or click the top check box to select all vehicles
7. Click the reallocate button
FleetWave will update the allocation information for all the selected vehicles, adding new records to the Allocations table and closing off any previous allocation records.