When your vehicles reach the end of their service life, reflecting this in FleetWave is simply a case of updating the vehicle status and capturing a few details of the disposal. Disposing of vehicles in FleetWave moves them into the archive table and ensures they're not included in any live reports or KPIs.
Check the video out:
1. Navigate to the Vehicles table
2. Search for the relevant vehicle and press
3. Change the 'Vehicle Status' to 'Disposed'
FleetWave will make a couple of fields on the Disposal tab mandatory.
4. Navigate to the Disposal tab
5. Enter a 'Sold Date' and 'Sale Reason', as well as any other information you have regarding the sale/return
6. Click to the record
A pop-up message will confirm the vehicle has been disposed and the record archived, and you will be returned to the Vehicles browse table.
Tip - If the vehicle has not yet been disposed, so you may not know the required disposal information, but it is no longer in service on your fleet, then you can set a status of 'Awaiting Disposal' to highlight this.