The Costings table automatically centralises costs from other tables within FleetWave to give accurate fleet costs. It is also possible to add a costing record directly in to the table.
Check the video out:
1. Navigate to the Costings module via the left hand menu
2. Search to see if the cost already exists in the table, however, if you are happy there isn't duplication, select to create a new record
3. Fill in the on screen form, starting with the registration number, this will then update the hierarchy on screen
4. Select the cost code, add the date the cost was incurred, the value of the cost and add an optional reference
5. Once you have completed the on screen form, press and the record will be submitted to the table and now reportable