There are two tables in FleetWave for recording fines; one is for fines that may incur a penalty point endorsement, such as speeding or driving under the influence of alcohol (see Record a Fine (Endorsement)), and one is for parking fines (described below).
Check the video out:
1. Navigate to the PCN Fines table
2. Click to add a new record
A 'Fine Number' will be applied automatically when the record is saved and the 'Fine Status' will be defaulted to 'Received'.
3. Enter the relevant dates associated with the fine - as a minimum at least the 'Fine Issued Date' is required
4. Enter the 'Registration Number' the fine is for
FleetWave will look up the vehicle in the Allocations table and pull through the vehicle's allocation information at the time of the offence, including which driver had the vehicle.
5. Enter the 'PCN Number' and the 'Fine Cost', as well as any other information pertaining to the fine
The record will be committed to the database, which means you can now upload documents, such as digital copies of the fine letter.
7. Open the record again and press
8. Navigate to the Uploads tab
9. Upload any relevant documents by selecting the file and entering a 'Description'
Next - either appeal or pay the fine: