Many fuel transaction files provided by fuel suppliers do not contain vehicle information, so having the fuel card stored in the system is required to link the transaction to the correct vehicle. For fuel cards assigned to drivers, FleetWave will lookup the date and time of the transaction in the Allocations table to determine which vehicle the driver was allocated to.
Check the video out:
1. Navigate to the Fuel Keys/Cards table
2. Click to add a new record
The 'Key Status' will be defaulted to 'Available'.
3. Enter the 'Key Code' and select the 'Key Type'
Dependent on the type selected, FleetWave may make 'Registration Number' or 'Driver Name' unavailable.
4. Update the 'Key Status' to 'Assigned', if the fuel card has already been assigned to a vehicle and/or driver
5. Enter the 'Registration Number' and/or 'Driver Name' that the fuel card has been assigned to
6. Fill in the remaining data in the fields on screen as required