The Fuel Analysis chart allows you to see how your fleet is performing from the fuel transactions that exist in FleetWave.
Check the video out:
1. Navigate to the Fuel Analysis Chart menu item under Fuel
2. Select the 'Report Units' you want to use in the report
3. Select which 'Cost Centre' and/or 'Country Code' you'd like to filter the report on, or leave blank to show all
4. Select a date range to filter the report on, or leave blank to show all time
5. Tick/untick the columns you want/don't want to appear in the report
6. Click 'Preview'
The report will load on screen, displaying the columns selected and the vehicles which match the filter criteria.
7. To see more detail of a vehicle's performance, including a breakdown of all the fuel transactions which make up the statistics, click on the row of the vehicle you're interested in
The vehicle-specific fuel analysis screen will list all fuel transactions for the vehicle, showing the distance travelled between each transaction, the amount of fuel purchased, the MPG this equates to and how this matches against the vehicle's target.
8. To return to the report view, navigate back to the Preview tab, or to reconfigure the report, navigate to the Report Setup tab
9. From the report view you can use the buttons in the top right corner to either print the report, or export it to an Excel or PDF document