The Report Builder in FleetWave enables you to build custom reports on any table in the system.
Check the video out:
1. Navigate to the table you wish to build a report for and click on the KPI button
2. Click on the Report Builder tab
The report builder pop-up will open.
3. Select the columns from the table you wish to include in the report, in the order you'd like them to be displayed
Clicking on the checkbox next to a field will total the column values in the report, and clicking on the additional fields button enables you to select a column from a different table to include in the report.
Tip: If you want to include more than 9 fields in the report, click the 'Add' button to present 3 more dropdowns (you can do this as many times as you need!)
4. Select any fields you want to filter on, along with the condition and value (e.g. Odometer, more than, 10,000)
There's another dropdown field which you can select from the following options:
- Enter now: The filter will be saved as a standard part of the report and applied every time the report is opened.
- Prompt for value: Makes the filter 'flexible', i.e. when the report is opened the user will be asked to select a value for that field to filter the report on. For example, you may want to set up a report that can be run on a number of different models, so set up all other variables as standard and make the 'Model' field prompt for value.
- Prompt for multiple selections: As above, except the user will be able to select more than one option.
- Prompt for range: As above, except the user will be able to enter a value range - applicable for numeric and date fields. For example, you may want a report that can be applied to different odometer ranges, so set up all other variables as standard and make the 'Odometer' field prompt for range.
5. If using more than one filter, select the 'and/or' condition from the final dropdown on the row
As with the column selection, if you require more filters just click the 'Add' button.
6. Select whether you want the report to contain only live data (none archived), only archived data, or both
7. Select the column you would like the report to be sorted by, and whether the sort should be ascending or descending
You can select multiple columns to sort by, the first selected will be the primary sort, the second will be the secondary, and so on... And again, click 'Add' for more!
8. Click the checkbox next to any of the settings you wish to apply to the report:
- Display advanced filter
- Summary report
- Page break at group level
- Make query user specific
9. Enter any 'Comments' (e.g. a brief description of the report), a 'Report Name' and click the 'Save' button
The report will be saved and available to anyone with sufficient permission levels on the module.