Check out the video:
1. Navigate to the Accidents module
2. Click to add a new record
The 'Accident Status' will be defaulted to 'Reported'.
3. Enter the 'Registration Number'
FleetWave will pull through the latest 'Odometer' reading for the vehicle, the 'Driver Name' currently allocated to the vehicle and any hierarchy date (e.g. the vehicle's cost centre).
4. Update the 'Odometer' field if you know a more recent reading
5. Enter the date and time of the accident
FleetWave will lookup the date/time in the Allocations table and update the 'Driver Name' and hierarchy data if it finds that the vehicle was allocated elsewhere at the time of the accident.
If no allocation record exists for the vehicle at the time of the accident a pop up message will appear warning you of this fact - either correct the date, leave the 'Driver Name' field blank or manually select a driver.
6. Select an 'Accident Reason' from the dropdown
7. Enter any other information you know about the accident into the on-screen fields on the Summary, Insurance Details and Police tabs
The record will be committed to the database, which means you can now add data into the embed tables and upload documents, such as photos or insurance letters.
9. Open the record again and click
10. Navigate to the Third Party tab and add a record to capture any relevant third party details
11. Navigate to the Uploads tab and upload any relevant documents by selecting the file and entering a 'Description'
12. Click when finished