Product: FleetWave Core
Release Date: March 2023
In this release we focussed on a bit of house cleaning, tidying up the AEV and browse screens of the Vehicles, Accidents, Drivers, Driver Inspections and Job Details tables. This included ensuring all relevant data was present on screen, reordering it into the most logical layout, removing redundant fields etc. We also added a new feature to enhance our driver management offering and reviewed some of the vehicle calculations to ensure they're offering reliable and accurate data.
Below are the new features we've added this release, improvements we've made to existing functionality, and some of the issues we've resolved (in addition to minor bug fixes, and stability and performance improvements).
👌 New Features
- Licence Check Details - Keep an audit history of driver licence checks with the new Licence Check Details table (located on the driver record). Record every time you check a driving licence and include photo evidence so you can rest assured your drivers, and therefore your business, are also compliant.
- Enhance Driver Inspection Module - We've tidied up the Driver Inspection module, including the AEV screen and browse tab, to make it more concise and only show the relevant and useful information.
- LPH/GPH Calculations - Something missing that we were made aware of was the ability to calculate fuel usage for equipment, such as generators, that run on hours as opposed to miles. In this release we've added a litres per hour (LPH) and gallons per hour (GPH) field so you can get a better idea of the efficiency of your assets.
- Accident Status Flow - To help manage accidents more systematically we've introduced status flow buttons on the AEV screen so that each accident record can be processed according to a pre-defined workflow.
- Users Mandatory Fields - We've made the 'Locale' and 'Language' fields mandatory when adding a user to avoid any confusion further down the line, such as showing information that's not relevant to a user in a certain location.
🙌 Fixed Issues
- Costing Transfer Tool Access - We were made aware that the Costing Transfer tool was only available to System Administrator users, and realised that it's more likely a process undertaken by a Fleet Manager or Fleet Administrator, so made the tool also available to these roles.
- Driver Finish Date - Fixed an issue where the system was prompting the user to close an allocation record, even though one didn't exist, when trying to save a driver record with a 'Finish Date'.
- Odometer Readings - To ensure the most comprehensive odometer histories are built up for your vehicles, every odo reading should count. So we've rectified an issue where odo readings submitted on accident records were not updating the vehicles odo history.
- KPI Table List - When creating a KPI via the KPI Wizard, the list of tables to select from included every single table in the database, many of which are irrelevant to FleetWave Core. So, to avoid confusion, we've refined the list to just the key Core tables.
- Defects Via FleetWave Driver - We've fixed an issue where defects submitted via the FleetWave Driver app were being created in FleetWave without a 'Status' or 'Severity' set.