You can store a record of any training courses your drivers have attended by adding each one as a record to the dedicated Driver Training table embedded into the driver's AEV (add/edit/view) screen.
First you will need to add the lookup data into the system, this being the training providers you use and the courses you send your drivers on. These tables can be found in the settings section of the Drivers module - see Establish Lookups for more information.
Check the video out:
1. Navigate to the Drivers table
2. Search for the relevant driver and open and click
3. Navigate to the 'Training' tab
4. Click to add a record to the embedded Driver Training table
5. Enter all the information pertaining to the course and save the record
6. Repeat this process for all other training courses the driver has scheduled in the future or has completed in the past