The FleetWave homepage provides a system dashboard area from which all other areas of the system may be accessed. Most elements of the homepage are access controlled, therefore, different users may see different homepage versions and may also have slightly different functionality.
Check the video out:
The dashboard will display different types of charts that are relevant to your job role i.e. car charts, number grids, line charts etc. Their purpose is to help you visualise the data, to take corresponding actions or report on the information quickly and easily.
You can filter on the data presented by clicking on the dashboard item. This will navigate you to the corresponding table that holds the data with a filter applied to represent the area of the item you selected.
If the dashboard item is a list, you go straight to a record and edit it.
Within the top of each dashboard item is a kebab menu (3 dots) which gives you additional options:
1. Configure - this allows you to configure the settings of the individual item
2. Refresh the data - this will give you the most up to date information for the individual item
3. Email the chart - this pops up an email form that you can use to email the chart to a recipient
4. Preview - this will give you a print preview and bring in to focus the individual dashboard item. From this preview you can print the chart
5. Edit - this option enables you to amend the chart labels and basic position within the home page
NOTE: this will require certain user permissions to use this feature as doing so will edit the home page item system wide