The first place you'll arrive upon logging into FleetWave is the homepage dashboard, which consists of the following parts:
- Menu bar (or left menu)
- Profile menu
- Operational charts and tables (KPIs) - Homepage Dashboard
- Fleet status tool - Fleet Status Tool
In this article we'll focus on the first two parts, while the second two are discussed in the linked articles above.
Check the video out:
The menu bar sits on the left side of the screen and is your main way of navigating around FleetWave.
The items you see from the homepage are the primary menu items that represent all the modules in the system. Clicking on the small arrow next to a menu item will drop-down the child items without taking you to that table, whereas, clicking on the actual menu item will drop-down the child items and direct you to the table.
Some of the features of the menu bar:
- X: If you want more space on the screen to view a browse table or the dashboard then you can collapse the menu bar by clicking the button. Click the menu icon to pop it back out.
- Chevin logo: Clicking this will return you to the homepage dashboard.
- Search bar: A quick way to find the menu item you want, typing in here will filter down the menu items.
- History: This will populate child items based on your viewing history, including table views and viewing specific records. So if you ever need to get back to something you've recently been on, you can do this quickly by looking under the History menu item.
In the top right corner you will see a profile icon. Click on it to reveal the profile menu:
From the menu you can perform the following actions:
- Log out: Clicking the button in the top right corner will log you out of FleetWave.
- Zoom: This slider controls the zoom level on browse screens. Clicking the reset button will reset the zoom to 0.
- Time zone: Change the time zone on your profile.
- Dark mode: Toggle between dark and light mode.
- Help guide: This will open the FleetWave help guide in a new tab (we assume you've already worked this one out!).