With your FleetWave subscription you can have an unlimited number of users access the system, so you never have to worry about running out of user licenses. All user records are stored in the Users table, and adding a new record will automatically send an email for them to sign up and create their password.
Check the video out:
1. Navigate to the Users table
2. Click to add a new record
3. Enter the user's 'Name' and 'Email', and select their 'Role', 'Locale' and 'Time Zone'
For more information on 'Roles' see Roles Explained.
4. Navigate to the Hierarchy tab
5. Select the user's 'Country Code', 'Cost Center' and 'Location Code'
This will restrict the user's visibility of related data, i.e. when they navigate to the Vehicles table, they will only see vehicles that are allocated to the same cost center as the user.
Leave these fields blank to allow the user to have visibility of all data in the modules they have access to.
6. Navigate to the Linked Records tab
7. Link the user to a driver record, if one exists for them
8. Click to save the record
FleetWave will assign the user an 'Azure Tenancy ID' and commit the record to the database, which means you can now add data into the embed table and upload documents.
FleetWave will also send an email to the email address on the record with a link for them to follow and create their password.
9. Open the record in edit mode
10. Navigate to the Hierarchy tab
Assigning the user specific hierarchies in step 4 creates a 1-1 relationship in terms of what data the user will have visibility of, i.e. everything from one specific cost center. However, if you want the user to have visibility of data from more than one cost center, but not all cost centers, then you can specify additional access in the Password Details table.
11. Click to add a new record to the Password Details table
12. Select the relevant 'Column Name' and enter a 'Description'
13. Click to save the record, and repeat as many times as required
14. Navigate to the Uploads tab
15. Upload any relevant documents by selecting the file and entering a 'Description'
16. Click to save the record again